Happy 2023! I'm grateful for you!
Happy New Year!
As my family and I continue our "down time" together, I think about you and imagine all the different ways you are spending time with your loved ones.
This past year has brought ongoing challenges for our world and, yet, there are always things to be grateful for.
What are you grateful for today? Name it. Write it down.
As the year comes to a close, I leave you with this short list of some of the things I am grateful for and my most significant memory from 2022.
I'm grateful for...
1. You. Because you inspire me to continue my work with our community knowing that we, as women, are rising collectively like never before in history.
2. You. Because I have met many new women this year though my work at home, in Canada, doing telemedicine for a Toronto clinic, in Texas while engaged in Pandia Health providing on-line contraception for women in all 50 States and globally as I consult with amazing organizations like Orbis Canada and Duchesnay Inc. and soon Gago Fertility. This year has brought many uplifting opportunities to share essential information about women's health while I travel, speak, consult, advise and just hang out with the "gals".
3. You. Because I know this year will be one of the most impactful as the Empowered Women's Circle expands our programming to include cutting-edge organizations who are ready to unleash the potential of women leaders in their workforce for greater return on investment both financially and relationally. Do you know a strong woman leader who would fit well with our Circle? Put her in touch with us - we can't do this without you, our sisterhood, by our side!
4. You. Because, over the past year, you've helped us share our mission to educate, equip and empower women to play "all in" in their lives. You have shown that, by living authentically and unapologetically, we lift each other into greater collective health, well-being, fulfillment, purpose, self-actualization and WILD SUCCESS, for the greatest good.
Do you agree that women in community are unstoppable? HELL YES, I do!
5. You. Because we continue to learn from you each and every day. Thank you for all you have taught and shared with us in 2022 and keep it coming in 2023! We can only get bigger and better with your help and support.
By far, my most significant memory from 2022 was my visit to Doha, Qatar and you can read about the strong, courageous women I met on my blog. Stay connected for more stories, reflections, updates and ways to connect with me and our team - coming soon.
My commitment is to be BOLD in 2023. What's yours? Name it. Write it down.
Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, safe and BOLD New Year!